How to assign a shortcut key to a particular action
Note, this article has been moved to the official DevExpress Support Center site. Please refer to the moved article as it might have further updates or additional comments. Thank you.
1. From the DevExpress menu, select Options…
2. In the tree view on the left, navigate to this folder: IDE.
3. Select the Shortcuts options page.
Here it is:
To create a shortcut:
1. Create a new folder by clicking on the New Folder button.
2. Enter a folder name, e.g. “MyShortcuts” and check the “Make this a top-level folder” check box:
3. Click the “New Keyboard Shortcut” button.
4. Enter a key for this shortcut into the “Key 1” text box (and into the “Key 2” text box if necessary).
5. Select an action from the Command combo box, e.g. “MyAction”.
6. Click OK to save your settings.
The shortcut has been created. Now the MyAction will be executed after pressing the shortcut key (CTRL+ALT+1 in this example).—– Products: all Versions: all VS IDEs: any Updated: Aug/2/2012 ID: T031