The CodeRush/Refactor! key (shortcut)
The common shortcut for invoking refactorings is the CTRL+` (backtick) key combination. This shortcut invokes the Refactor! (CodeRush) popup menu which lists all the refactorings available for the current context. Note that there are also other ways to perform a code refactoring.
On some non-English keyboards it may not work. To change the shortcut, please do the following:
1. Use the “Ctrl+Shift+Alt+O” shortcut to invoke the Options Dialog.
2. In the tree view on the left, navigate to this folder: IDE
3. Select the Shortcuts options page.
4. Click the Find toolbar button and search for a shortcut, linked to the “SmartTagExecute” command.
5. Modify it as you require.—– Products: all Versions: all VS IDEs: any Updated: Nov/29/2012 ID: T012